Have you ever suffered from Abuse? Don’t suffer in silence. Speak to one of our skilled Psychiatrists or Psychotherapists.
Abuse, for those that have unfortunately had to endure it, is a serious and damaging thing to have to suffer. The more damaging aspect is the fact that it involves painful and repressed memories, which are difficult to talk about with others in confidence. The immense feelings of guilt, sadness, shame and anger make them feeling and memories that can feel like an intolerable weight to carry.
Our highly experienced team of online therapists, however, can help you to confide in us and provide you with a safe space to work through the emotions and intense memories in a non-judgemental, positive environment.
One of the hardest tasks for those suffering in the aftermath of physical or mental abuse is how to cope with its effects on daily life. Our online counsellors and online therapists can provide you with tools and long-term management techniques to help you deal with how trauma can manifest in your day.
Combating abuse is a truly difficult task, one that can become even more challenging as these emotions are brought to the surface once again. Knowing that you have a team of highly skilled professionals, a positive environment and a network of support with us can really help to guide and empower you to emerge healthier and happier.
We’re equipped to help you with Abuse, whatever form it may take!
- Physical Abuse – This constitutes any physical acts of violence against an individual. These can be striking, shaking, choking and any other forms which cause physical harm.
- Sexual Abuse – Any form of abuse of a sexual nature constitutes sexual abuse. These include Rape, Sexual Assault or Harassment.
- Emotional Abuse – This can be more challenging to identify as it refers to any form of abuse, which may cause psychological distress to the victim. Being criticised, gaslighted or yelled at. Emotional abuse is a serious form of abuse and can be as damaging as physical abuse.
- Neglect – Any form of deprivation is considered abuse through neglect. Lacks of food, housing, clothes or medical care are forms of childhood neglect. Emotional neglect such as an absence of support, love and attention is a form of abuse.
Online Abuse Counselling – How can it help me?
- Online abuse counselling can help you process traumatic events, and talk about them in a positive environment.
- Online Counselling can equip you with management techniques in dealing with nightmares, flashbacks or other trauma experienced.
- Helps to alleviate other conditions which my accompany trauma. These include low self-esteem, anxiety and depression.
- Your online therapist will help guide you through tailor-made coping strategies and management techniques to help you cope with the effects of abuse.
Our Online Therapy and Counselling teams are highly skilled and equipped in dealing with any form of abuse. If you or someone you know has suffered from a form of abuse in the past. Don’t delay; call us now for an initial consultation![ultimate_spacer height=”30″]