We all experience stress from time to time. Let us help you stop it from ruling your day!
According to the NHS in 2017, the population of the UK is one of the most stressed in Europe. Due in large part to a high work demand, and the ‘always on’ culture, pushing individuals to take days off due to stress-induced illness.
It’s an epidemic that many of us suffer in silence, leading those who face it long-term to see their relationships with friends and family erode and deteriorate over time. Over time, chronic stress can lead to damaging mental health issues such as depression and periodic panic attacks, damaging work performance.
Stress – The effects
The physical and mental effects of Stress are wide-ranging depending on the individual. Physical conditions such as:
- Irritability and defensiveness when talking to others
- Disturbed sleeping cycles
- Lack of motivation
- Serious mood swings
- Skin Disorders
- Digestive problems and IBS
- High Blood pressure
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains.
How Stress Management can help you
- Online counselling allows you to explore the origins of your stress and past experiences to help you manage it better
- Gain a better understanding of how you approach and handle pressure, giving you the tools to manage pressure and get on with your day
- Our tailor-made approach gives you a long-term plan suited to you as an individual
Stress Management – Our Approach
Through a mixture of online counselling and online psychotherapy, we can assure those suffering from stress that they will be given a calm and professional way of managing their stress in a positive environment. We explore the origins of stress and how it manifests in you, by looking into your past relationships and experiences, we can develop a long-term plan for coping with extreme moments of pressure.
Through our stress-reduction techniques and sessions with an online therapist, you’ll be provided with a way to reduce stress on a daily basis and live a happier, healthier life away from stress.
Do you feel stress on a daily basis? Have the pressures of your life left you feeling mentally and physically in pain? Call us now for a consultation and take the stress out of your life! easy to difficult days.[ultimate_spacer height=”30″]